If instructed, Alan Brown Roofing Ltd is able to manage your project from start to finish, estimating quantities and pricing materials for the roofing contract costs.
We hold full public and employer’s liability insurance in order to undertaken the many different types of roofing works essential to maintain and protect your building, whether this be a new build or a re-roofing project.
We can also provide a quantity estimating-only service for all your roofing materials from architect’s drawings and provide insurance and roof survey reports.
Examples of work undertaken:-
- Commercial and domestic properties
- New build and extensions
- Roof timber construction
- Traditional and random slating (Westermoreland and Switherland slates/reclaimed slates)
- PVC dry verge and ridge systems
- Decra roof tiling
- Cedar Wood Shingle tiling
- Flat roof to pitched roof conversions
- Church roof work
- Velux and Roto skylights/roof windows supplied and installed
- Sun tunnels and light tubes supplied and installed
- Leadwork renewal (central gutters, flashing replacement and repair)
- Roof stonework re-pointing
- Removal of roof moss and debris
- Chimney flaunching and brickwork re-pointing
- Fascia and soffit replacement
- Guttering replacement
For more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.